Saturday, September 6, 2008

Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday in ten days



What a crazy 2 weeks we have had. Lots of fun with truck party for Cash turning 3 on the 26th. Mom turning _3 on the 30th. Bruce turned 8 on the 2nd and Elsie turned 9 on the 5th. We had a pizza party, A night out at the State Fair (PRCA rodeo- more to be told on that one) Lots of shopping yea! We are still looking for a bike that won't fall apart when you bring it home from Wmart. Bruce is a great sport about it all. Mom was able to show off how much she loves her kids by embarrasing them, she took balloons and treats to their class. ( I think they enjoyed it too) Mom likes to celebrate and enjoy making her kids happy.

5 comments:

emily said...

How cute that you took balloons to the school!! I bet they loved it!

Alder Family Fun said...

You party animals! Thanks for inviting us to Cashs birthday. Pizza sounds good right now!

TaylorClan said...

You are such a fun mom. Glad to see that you have a blog, what fun!

Melissa said...

Happy Bday to everybody!! We love that cake--I need the instructions so I can make that for Jack next year--what a cute idea!!

Alder Family Fun said...

The cake is easy just use the Big batterbowl from pampered chef for the cake and frost then I crushed vanilla wafers all over it, cut out a chunck for papa and put trucks all around it