Monday, September 15, 2008





Gerry and the boys went on a hike this past weekend at 5:00am, they went up Little Cottonwood Canyon and hiked up a steep 3 miles to Red Pine Lake and down 3 miles. They had fun with some friends Garrison boys, Justin Redd, and Su'a boy. Bruce caught a fish but Gerry didn't tie the fly on tight so it got away. Gerry did bring one home. Cameron just enjoyed fishing. They had a fun time and want to do it again. I was able to dejunk the boys room with out them home and I also went garage selling looking for a bike for Bruce. No luck for Bruce (still looking) but I did find one for me 10$ and a bike trailer that can also be used as a stroller. I like finding good finds and bargains.

2 comments:

emily said...

Our boys are sure crazy! 5am does not sound fun to me to do anything!

Heidi said...

Wow, Gerry still takes amazing pictures! Those are beautiful.