Thursday, December 11, 2008

What? it is Christmas ALREADY!!!!!

Cameron had his 6th birthday. He wanted a spider cake with red guts (strawberry cake).



Grandma has had a lot of ups and downs.
She is doing so much better and I am sure it is going to be better for her now where she can continue with healing and moving on in a new chapter of her life.
We love you Grandma RAH RAH

Gerry is a great support to me and our family I love him so much.

I have been so busy with family, Family, Primary President, and look what just snuck up on me. I let a whole month just sneak on by. We did have a nice Thanksgiving with my parents and all. So I am very THANKFUL for them.

I did want to say that I am thankful for my family both Gerry's and mine.

We have had some interesting things go on and I am so thankful to know that we have the support of family, In our lives.

Thank you. Thank you!

No comments: