Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So little time but so much time has passed!

A lot has happened since October.  Those of you who don't know that we are expecting our sixth child into our family.  More details to come.  We have the ultra-sound on the 19th of January.  So excited to have a new little one in our home.  I am in the process of downloading pictures so we will have new ones from our Christmas festivities.  We had a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year.  Lots of family get togethers which is my very favorite part of any time of year.  I love to spend time with my loved ones and friends.  The kids had a good Christmas as well.  I don't think anyone was disappointed it was great to make some gifts for others this year and have them turn out so well.
I had better finish getting the pictures on the computer so you can enjoy them as well.  Hope to see you soon.

No comments: