Thursday, October 2, 2008

busy spiritual weekend


BRUCE ALAN ALDER was Baptized and Confirmed a member of the

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Saturday September 27, 2008 by his father and and Confirmed also by his father Gerry with a wonderful blessing just for Bruce.

Two handsome men in white. It makes me feel so good to see these pictures so close to our Heavenly Father. It is amazing how time has just flown by. I hope Bruce will remember this day it is a wonderful blessing and great decision.

Gerry and our good friend Jim eating a little and talking a little about the BIG DEER HUNTGrandma W, Grandma (RawRaw)Hunter, Grammy Carol, & Grandpa W. eating chicken salad sandwiches, salads yumy, veges, chips and of course can't forget the cookies. It was a beautiful sunny day. We all were able to visit and enjoy each others company. EEEEOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH S P I D E R SSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The boys found this spider before we even started serving the food. It is a not as big as we usually see but the kids had fun with it anyway. The funny thing is that there was a spider in the font right before Bruce was Baptized. The Bishop asked Gerry to get him out it was only a little tiny thing compared to this.

Gerry was playing around with the camera timer it was late on Monday night. I was still tired from this weekend. So I don't look to great.







1 comment:

emily said...

Congrats Bruce! I can't believe that gross spider! You are lucky you have boys that like to take care of those for you!